Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All online sessions are paid by bank when making the appointment.
- Appointments that are forgotten or not rescheduled or cancelled at least 48 hours in advance will be charged in full, regardless of the reason for no-show or cancellation. Please note: a cancellation is not final until you have received a confirmation. Otherwise, please contact me again.
- Registration for a session, coaching trajectory, course or workshop is only final after payment of the fee. Refunds (in part or full) are not possible after final registration. There are no exceptions to this rule, not even if you don’t attend the classes or sessions.
- All fees on this website are including 21% VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- Participation in activities is entirely at your own risk. Saskia Willockx is not liable for damage, direct or indirect, of whatever nature, as a result of participating in activities or sessions organized by her, or damage caused by other participants.
- Any damage caused by a participant to material from Saskia Willockx or material hired by her will always be recovered from the participant.
- All information that participants share with each other during courses or workshops is strictly confidential.
- All texts, images and other material on my website is copyrighted. These may not be copied, forwarded or distributed, either in original form or in edited form.
- Extreme care has been taken with the texts on this website. Nevertheless, no guarantee can be given about the correctness or completeness of this. No rights can be derived from the information on this website.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Unless otherwise stated, Saskia Willockx owns the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.